5.23.2008

So You Think You Can DANCE, DANce, Dance, dance...


Are you ready for it? And by it, I clearly mean Mary Murphy and Mia Michaels Mayhem. (Actors should warm up by saying that in acting class)

So You Think You Can Dance started this week, and I was ready. I stretched. I went to Capezio. I vomited my morning bagel. I was ready for them to let me have it.

Yes, I know you’re overwhelmed. You had to sit through American Idol so you can see the SYTYCD TV spots. You’ve had to Step It Up and Dance for the past couple months (Go Nick Drago!!!). But the time has come. It’s here.

As a child, I loved Star Search. No, I mean I loved Star Search. I used to tell people Ed McMahan was my father. I would tape all the dance performances, and teach myself the routines. Afterwards, American Gladiators came on, and I developed my love for red, white, and blue spandex. Bless form fitting fabrics.

Alliteration is the new black. Deal with it.

This Monday night May 26th will be another 2 Hour Episode at 8/7 Central. Tell me what you thought!

2 comments:

Mikie said...

Does this mean I can safely assume you've also been watching American Gladiators again? After Nick Drago, of course. Who is obviously my bff.

Anonymous said...

I vomited my morning bagel too, but that was in preparation for my audition for Ryan Seacrest's new reality show coming soon to NBC!!!