5.25.2008

All I Need Is Some Dip


Good Karma has come my way. I’m going to name my first daughter Karma. Wait, I take that back. Karma’s a bitch.

You know how people like to lay in bed and eat tortilla chips, look on the back of the bag, and then go to the company’s website, click Contact Us, and kindly state their comments and concerns regarding the zesty corn flavor. Stick with me on this one.

Holy shit. When you do that, you get coupons in the mail. I think I told them their Yellow Corn Chips tasted like homeless cardboard ass, but their blue chips were fantastic and to keep on sending the blues my way.

It is on. I am so happy I’m Happy Freaking Gilmore. Thank you Pamela. You’re the best “Consumer Relations Representative” ever. Way to represent.

4 comments:

Mikie said...

I thought I was married to Happy Freakin' Gillmore.

Is it Memorial Day without dip? Is it?

Anonymous said...

I love you. I just got free tuna! I'm glad I'm not the only loser out there! Get this...my friend Stacy just got a free case of Stacy's pita chips. She didn't have to do sh*t. Apparently they were just sending cases to anyone named Stacy! Isn't that frickin' amazing!

Mikie said...

All I need is a new blog from Kyle.

Anonymous said...

all i need is more blogs