10.20.2008

The Foehr Kidz...



It really is a blessing that I was born in 1981, cause if I was ten years younger, my Thespian president, A Capella choir singing, theatre tournament competing, freestyle swimming, “oh no you didn’t screaming,” gay ass would be all over youtube.

Whilst surfing the net, I came across the two most adorable kids ever, the Foehr kidz (the youth of America are so hip they add a Z at the end). This brother and sister team from Bloomington are pure comedy. They’ve uploaded tons of videos of them dancing like crazy to every song imaginable. Personal favorites include Paper Planes, Hot As Ice, Let It baRock (they get political), and Shaggy’s It Wasn’t Me (with a special appearance from Mama Foehr). In “It Wasn’t Me,” he’s dressed in a tux and his mother wears a lovely black Kohl’s dress. You know they just got home from Show Choir Banquet.

First of all, when you put yourself on youtube like that, you really be putting your shit out there. As proof, twenty-seven year old bloggers in New York will blog about your ass.

Oh, and I love the way they fix their hair and adjust their glasses every few 8 counts.

1 comment:

Mikie said...

It occurs to me that I'm actually surprised that you're not on youtube anyway.